Thursday, February 1, 2018

"Lovesick" - Bucks County Playhouse - February 14 & 15, 2018



I spent the EARLY morning doing interviews with two of Philly's finest radio stations, The Preston & Steve Show, and KYW1060. I'm proud to be premiering my new one-man show "Lovesick" at The Bucks County Playhouse on Feb 14th & 15th. Directed by Broadway Veteran Gordon Greenberg 

Try something a little different for Valentines Day, and join me for a night of laughs, intimate stories from my lovesick life, a great Cabaret atmosphere (there will be tables and drinks) and music that you know and love. 

Watch as my 9-piece band and I weave the craziness of my lifelong battle to find love together with amazing songs from Bacharach, Beck, Donny  Hathaway, Harry Connick Jr. and more. I'm going to pick a few people to come up and join me on stage, so be prepared for a wonderful night of love, and laughter. 

To get more info and tickets visit: